Sunday, November 13, 2005

Attended this years CONFIRMATION at 3 earlier.


I swear, Bel Shaunna and Mary-anne
should wear more skirts and dresses.
It was once in a lifetime.
BUT hey! They really looked AWESOME!

But of course, Shaunna that dumbass
started walking around heel-less.
Cos she was NOT used to it, and she
was basically having a hard time
with it. Hahah.

Oh! And the celebration was so grand,
unlike ours last year. Oh wells.


Anyways!
Sorry I couldn't stay for long
as I had to rush off for work.

But all of you looked really GREAT today!
Bel, Shaunna, Mary-anne, Felicia, Pauline, Prema, Gayle etc.

CONGRATULATIONS! (:


Its been exactly a year (13 Nov 04)
since my confirmation.
And I miss it, seriously.

I'm sure Debbie, Sammie, Claire,
Nikki and all the other confirmants 04
would agree with me, yes.


And so, to all the confirmants 04:
HAPPY ONE YEAR CONFIRMATION ANNIVERSARY! :)
Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home